If you lost your iPhone or think it might be theft, you can use iCloud via a web browser
to help find the missing device and protect your information. Without having “Find My
iPhone” turned on, your chances of getting back a lost device are probably slim to none.
In addition to this the free iOS app Find My iPhone, an iOS device can be tracked using
a web browser on a computer. A lost iOS device can be found virtually anywhere with
just iCloud login credentials.
How to use iCloud find my iPhone
- Open iCloud.com in a web browser
- Enter your Apple ID username and Password to Log in
- Once logged in click Find My iPhone
- The location of your IOS device will become apparent on a map
- For more information, Touch the green circle locating your device and select the info
Once set up, Find My iPhone can help even if the device is missing at home. Play
Sound will repeat a pinging noise which makes it possible to easily pinpoint where the
iPhone is hiding.
icloud find my iphone turn off
Your iCloud account needs to be removed and “Find My iPhone” needs to be weak
before you sell your iPhone, iPod Touch, Apple Watch, iPad, Mac, or AirPods. If you
don’t have access to your iPhone or it will not return, you can disable “Find my iPhone”
through iCloud. Here’s how:
- Visit iCloud.com then click on Sign In
- Once you enter your Apple ID and Password, you will then be encouraged with a
Two Factor Authentication code sent to your device.
- Any devices online will show this map. Move to step four to remove a device that
Touch on the device you want that is offline, an offline device will not show a
- Enter the AppleID Password you put in earlier to confirm the removal. Then click
- You should then see this screen. Sometimes it will show the last location seen, if
it does not do not panic, the steps are still the same.
- On the bottom of the device menu, Touch Remove from Account.
- You will then see a dialogue box. Click Remove.
icloud find my iphone location history
● start by going to Settings > Privacy and tapping Location Services.
● Scroll downward to the bottom of the page or select System Services.
● Scroll down and select Significant Locations.
● If this feature is supported, you will see every location your device recorded,
since you proved it on. Everyone needs to do is tap Summary and select a place
to look at on Apple Maps. You can zoom in and out on the Map with your fingers
if you require context about the location.
● If you want to remove everything, tap Clear History below; it will all disappear. If
you want location data collection to stop, toggle off the shape before exiting the
The iPhone is an incredibly powerful device that can provide users with a type of
features and strength. the iPhone is a good choice for anyone looking for a
modern and reliable smartphone. If you lost your iPhone or think it might be
stolen, you can use iCloud via a web browser to help find the missing device and
protect your information. This can be useful for recalling past events or tracking
your movements over time